Renlou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Renlou Coal Mine is a large-scale state-owned mine that is key construction of China. It was built in November 1985 with a design production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year. It was put into operation in December 1997. In 2006, the approved capacity of the mine was 2.8 million tons per year after the technical reform.  In 2016, the production capacity of the Renlou Coal Mine was reduced from 2.8 million tons per year to 2.4 million tons per year.
At 13:27 on April 30, 2018, a roofing accident occurred in the Renlou Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Anhui Hengyuan Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Renlou Coal Mine
- Owner: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Renlou Street, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.471662, 116.769169
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 190.8560 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 79.5390 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Anthracite (Met,Thermal)
- Mine Size: 42.0705k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1997
Articles and resources
- 安徽恒源煤电股份有限公司任楼煤矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 任楼煤矿利用抽采瓦斯发电效益分析, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 安徽省皖北煤电集团有限责任公司2020年度第一期中期票据信用评级报告（21页）, 联合资信评估有限公司, February 24, 2020
- 安徽恒源煤电股份有限公司任楼煤矿“4.30”顶板事故调查报告, 煤矿安全网, December 17, 2018
- 安徽恒源煤电股份有限公司2020 年年度报告(15页), 安徽恒源煤电股份有限公司, April 9, 2021
- 安徽恒源煤电股份有限公司任楼煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, April 2020