Ressurreição power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ressurreição power station (Usina Termelétrica Ressurreição) is a proposed 1221-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ipojuca, the state of Pernambuco, Brazil.
- Sponsor: CH4 Energia Ltda.
- Parent company: New Fortress Energy
- Location: Ipojuca, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.3978, -35.0288 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1221 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "New Fortress Energy to Acquire Power Purchase Agreements and Build LNG-to-Power Project at the Suape Port in Brazil". AP NEWS. January 13, 2021. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "CH4 Energia vai investir R$ 4,5 bilhões em PE". BVMI. September 27, 2018. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.