Rete Riscaldamento Saluzzo power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Rete Riscaldamento Saluzzo power station is an operating 7.2-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Saluzzo , Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Saluzzo , Italy.
- Sponsor: Engie
- Parent company: Engie
- Location: Saluzzo , Italy
- Coordinates: 44.6445, 7.4927 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (operating): 7.2 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 7.2 MW (2004)
Articles and Resources
- Saluzzo, Engie website, accessed November 2019.