Revythoussa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Revythoussa power station is a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Attica, Greece.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Revithoussa, the region of Attica, Greece.
- Sponsor: Elpedison Power S.A.
- Parent company: Hellenic Petroleum S.A.
- Location: Revithoussa, the region of Attica, Greece
- Coordinates: 37.9616, 23.4010 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 400 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 400 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)