Ridder power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Kazakhstan and coal.|
Ridder power station (also known as АО "Риддер ТЭЦ") is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in East Kazakhstan Region, Kazakhstan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in East Kazakhstan Region, Kazakhstan.
- Sponsor: Ridder TETS AO
- Parent company: Ridder TETS AO
- Location: East Kazakhstan Region, Kazakhstan
- Coordinates: 50.3547, 83.4884 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 1958)
Articles and Resources