Riga–Daugavpils Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Riga–Daugavpils Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Latvia. It is also known as Riga-Dougvapils0 and Riga-Dougvapils1.
The pipeline starts in Riga, Latvia, and runs to Jekabpils, Latvia.
- Parent company: AS Conexus Baltic Grid
- Length: 218.8 km / 136.0 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Medium-term strategy For 2019-2023 (2018). "Joint-Stock Company Conexus Baltic Grid" (PDF). conexus.lv. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor