Riga-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Riga-2 power station is a 881-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Riga, Latvia.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Salaspils, the region of Riga, Latvia.
- Sponsor: Latvenergo AS
- Parent company: Latvenergo Group (government-owned)<ref="wiki">Latvenergo, Wikipedia, accessed April 10, 2020</ref>
- Location: Salaspils, the region of Riga, Latvia
- Coordinates: 56.9180, 24.2766 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 881 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1022437 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 43W-RTEC-2-GG1-B, 43W-RTEC-2-TG1-K accessed November 2019
- Sustainability Report 2017 Latvenergo
- Generation, Latvenergo, accessed April 2020
- Briefly About the Group, Latvenergo, accessed April 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 43W-RTEC-2-GG2-8, 43W-RTEC-2-TG2-H accessed November 2019