Ringvaart power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ringvaart power station is a 365-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in East Flanders Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Gent, East Flanders Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Luminus
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Gent, East Flanders Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.1049, 3.7257 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 365 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- EDF Luminus - thermal power generation in Belgium
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002264 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 22WRINGVA150209C accessed November 2019
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_22WRINGVA150209C European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91