Rio Grande power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Rio Grande power station (Usina Termelétrica Rio Grande) was a proposed 1238-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, which has been cancelled, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Rio Grande, the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Bolognesi Energia
- Parent company: Bolognesi Energia
- Location: Rio Grande, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Coordinates: -32.0457, -52.0746 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 1238 MW
Articles and Resources
- "UTE Rio Grande tem outorga revogada, dificultando negociação de venda pela Bolognesi". Canal Energia. October 3, 2017. Archived from the original on May 20, 2021. Retrieved May 20, 2021.
- "Projeto para construção de usina termoelétrica no município de Rio Grande é negado pela Aneel". CPG Click Petroleo e Gas. June 3, 2020. Archived from the original on March 2, 2021. Retrieved May 20, 2021.