Rizhao Steel Holding Group Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Rizhao, Shandong Province, China.
The new proposed project of 3 BF(3000m³),2 BOF(120t), and 2 BOF (300t) will start in 2020.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Jinghua Rigang Holding Group Co., Ltd. 98.7654%, Du Shuanghua (individual) 1.2346%
- Owner: Jinghua Rigang Holding Group Co., Ltd. 98.7654%, Du Shuanghua (individual) 1.2346%
- Alternative plant names: Rizhao Steel Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 日照钢铁控股集团有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 600 Binhai Road, Lanshan District, Rizhao City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.16535, 119.366671 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 17–18)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat, long, other
- Steel products: plates, section steel, bars, wire steel
- Steel sector end users: railway, bridges, construction and other sectors
- Steelmaking process: integrated（BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 16 blast furnaces (BF) (2x450m³, 2x530m³, 2x580m³, 10x1080m³), 8 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (4x60-tonne，4x120-tonne)
Articles and resources