Rizhao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Rizhao power station (华能日照电厂二期) is a 2,060-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Kuishanzui, Donggang.
Background on Project
Rizhao power station is a four-unit coal plant totaling 2,060 MW in Rizhao owned by China Huaneng.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Shandong Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Kuishanzui, Donggang, Rizhao, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.3454727, 119.5104761 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,060 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW, Units 3-4: 680 MW)
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-2), Supercritical (Units 3-4)
- Years built: 2000-2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Huaneng Rizhao Coal Power Plant China," GEO, accessed Nov 2016