Robert Frank power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Robert Frank power station is a 56-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Landesbergen, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Statkraft Markets GmbH
- Parent company: Statkraft Markets GmbH
- Location: Landesbergen, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.5459, 9.1136 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 56 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0574a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900FCS5S6HQ1B8S98 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020