Romerbrucke power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Romerbrucke power station, in the state of Saarland, Germany, has 128 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity (53 MW coal-fired and 75 MW gas-fired).
The map below shows the location of the power station in Saarbrücken, the state of Saarland, Germany.
- Sponsor: Energie SaarLorLux AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Saarbrücken, the state of Saarland, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.2239, 7.0149 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 128 MW
- Coal type: Hard coal
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0861a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019