Ronghai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ronghai power station (潞安容海发电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Xiangyuan, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Xiangyuan, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China.
The Ronghai power station was commissioned in 2007 by the Lu'an Group with a total investment of 1.4 billion RMB from the Lu'an Group. Fuelled by waste coal, it is a combined heat and power (cogeneration) plant with an annual consumption of about 1.2 million tons of coal gangue and Chinese coal. The annual sales revenue of the plant are 380 million RMB.
In February 2021, they opened a bidding for a thermal insulation project that would reduce their emissions and wasted heat output. 
- Sponsor: Lu'an Mining Industry Group Co
- Parent company: Lu'an Group
- Location: Xiangyuan, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.4998, 112.9665 (exact)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source: Shanxi Lu’an Changcun Coal Mine
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 270 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2007)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2007)
- Number of employees: 380
Articles and Resources
- "潞安集团容海发电公司". Baidu. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "纳入 2019-2020 年全国碳排放权交易配额管理的重点排放单位名单" (PDF). Ministry of Environment and Ecology. 2019. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "2020年长治市重点排污单位_山西省企事业排污单位环境信息网". Environmental Information Network of Enterprises and Institutions in Shanxi Province. June 4, 2020. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "山西潞安容海发电有限责任公司2021年度保温工程项目采购公告-中国能源招标网". Ai8. February 1, 2021. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "山西潞安容海发电有限责任公司中煤运输服务 - 招标 招标预告 招标与采购信息网". China ZBYCG. September 24, 2020. Retrieved 2021-06-04.