Rongheng Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ajiama Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Rongheng Surface Mine is operated by Ordos City Ulan Coal (Group) Co., Ltd., with an approved production capacity of 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Ordos City Ulan Coal (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Ordos City Ulan Development Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Ajiama Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.586293, 110.331500(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves: 37.95Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 13.9102k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: