Ruban coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Ruban coal mine is an underground coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of A. D. Ruban mine, near Leninsk-Kuznetsk, in Leninsk-Kuznetsky Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The A. D. Ruban coal mine is an underground coal mine, operated by Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK), producing 3.2 million tonnes per annum in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. The mine is on the Magistralny coalfield.
The mine has proposed an expansion of 1.2 million tonnes, to bring operating capacity to 5 million tonnes.
- Parent Company: Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK)
- Location: Leninsk-Kuznetsky Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.641137, 86.277180 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.2 million tonnes per annum (with expansion to 5 mtpa).
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 140 million tonnes (Proven and Probable, 2020) 
- Coal type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground, longwall
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Участок «Магистральный» Шахтоуправления им. А.Д. Рубана, Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- SUEK, Coal Operations, company website, accessed May 18, 2020
- Шахта имени А. Д. Рубана, MiningWiki.ru, accessed Mar. 2021.
- JSC SUEK, "Annual Report 2020", SUEK website, Accessed June2021
- SUEK Kuzbass Started Developing A Longwall With Coal Reserves of More than Five Million Tonnes, SUEK Press Release, April 29, 2019