Ruidong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ruidong Coal Mine is a reorganization and reintegration mine with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and reintegration project started construction in December 2010 and was completed in March 2013. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Jiexiu Yitang Ruidong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Kaijia Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Houdangyu Village, Mianshan Town, Jiexiu City, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.951106, 111.851667
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 57.05 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.5391 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1996
Articles and resources
- 山西介休义棠瑞东煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西省环境保护厅关于山西介休义棠瑞东煤业有限公司1.2Mt/a矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工环境保护验收意见的函, 山西省环境保护厅, December 1, 2014
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告(As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西介休义棠瑞东煤业有限公司矿井水文地质类型划分报告, 沃文网, Accessed September 2021
- 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, November 24, 2014