Ruifeng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ruifeng Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Ruifeng Coal Mine Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine.Construction started in December 2009, and production was officially put into operation in April 2014, with a design production capacity of 1.5 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
At 13:50 on August 16, 2012, a roofing accident occurred in Ruifeng Coal Mine, which caused 16 workers to be trapped in the mine. 15 people were rescued, and 1 person died.
- Operator: Fugu County Ruifeng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu County Ruifeng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiaochanghan Village, Dachanghan Township, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.253063, 110.500347
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 87.24 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 57.61 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 11.3206 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2014
Articles and resources
- 府谷县瑞丰煤矿有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 府谷县瑞丰煤矿有限公司, 榆林煤信息服务平台, Accessed July 2021
- 府谷县瑞丰煤矿有限公司府谷县大昌汗乡瑞丰煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西煤矿安全监察局2012年第15号公告(陕西省榆林市府谷县瑞丰煤矿有限公司“8.16”顶板事故基本情况及处理结果), 陕西煤矿安全监察局, October 24, 2012
- 煤炭行业区域专题报告——陕西篇, 平安证券, Febuary 28, 2020