Rya Göteborg power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Rya Göteborg power station is a 250-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Västra Götaland County, Sweden.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Göteborg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden.
- Sponsor: Goteborg Energi AB
- Parent company:
- Location: Göteborg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
- Coordinates: 57.6924, 11.8905 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 250 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Energy Observatory ID 42884, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 46WGU0000000001C accessed November 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_46WGU0000000001C European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91