Ryomo Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
- Parent Company: INPEX
- Current capacity: 400,000 Nm3/day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 88 km/ 54 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: Acquired by Teikoku Oil Co., Ltd. in October 2004.
The pipeline has a diameter of 250 mm and operates at 1.95 MPa.
Articles and resources
- The Demand for Gas in the Toyama Prefecture, ERINA, February 2019
- 主要幹線パイプライン一覧 Wayback Machine, archived July 11, 2017, accessed Dec. 4, 2019
- Kazuo Yamamoto Natural gas pipeline between the japan sea and the pacific ocean connected with natural gas field and LNG receiving terminal in japan Journal of the Japanese Association for Petroleum technologies, Jan 21, 2008
- "両毛パイプラインの取得について," Teikoku Oil Co., Ltd., February 2, 2004.