SEI Mexicali power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
SEI Mexicali power station was a proposed 130-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Baja California, Mexico.
As of November 2019, the project has not progressed in more than four years and appears to be cancelled. In addition, Socios Energeticos Investments appears to be defunct.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Mexicali, the state of Baja California, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Socios Energeticos Investments
- Parent company: Socios Energeticos Investments
- Location: Mexicali, the state of Baja California, Mexico
- Coordinates: 32.6245, -115.4523 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (cancelled): 130 MW
- Unit 1: Gas-fired combined-cycle, 130 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources