Sabón 3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sabón 3 power station is a 391-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of A Coruna, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Arteixo, the province of A Coruna, Spain.
- Sponsor: Naturgy Energy Group SA
- Parent company: Naturgy Energy Group SA
- Location: Arteixo, the province of A Coruna, Spain
- Coordinates: 43.3290, -8.5030 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 391 MW
Articles and Resources
- Potencia Instalada (Installed Capacity) Naturgy
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006417 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WSBO3-12345-CE accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WSBO3-12345-CE European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91