Sabine Natural Gas Pipeline System
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sabine Natural Gas Pipeline System is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Erath, Louisiana, to Port Arthur, Texas.
- Operator: Sabine Pipe Line LLC
- Parent Company: Enlink Midstream
- Current capacity: 235 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity: Million cubic feet per day
- Length: 131 miles / 211 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1987
The Sabine Natural Gas Pipeline System is operated by Sabine Pipe Line LLC, a subsidiary of EnLink Midstream.
Articles and resources
- Sabine Natural Gas Pipeline System, Sabine Pipeline LLC, accessed January 2018