|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sacagawea Oil Pipeline is an oil pipeline in North Dakota, United States.
The pipeline is in North Dakota, USA.
- Operator: Paradigm Midstream
- Owner: Paradigm, Phillips 66
- Capacity: 200,000 barrels per day
- Length: 91 miles / 146.5 kilometers
- Diameter: 16-inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2016
According to June 2020 data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), Paradigm Midstream is a JV between Paradigm and Phillips 66. The joint ventures are developing the Palermo Rail Terminal and the Sacagawea Pipeline. The terminal began rail-car loading from truck deliveries at the end of 2015. The pipeline began operations in November 2016.
Articles and resources
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, June 4, 2020