Saddle West Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Saddle West Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline under construction in Alberta, Canada.
The pipeline will run within Saddle Hills County, Alberta, Canada.
- Owner: TC Energy
- Capacity: 355 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 29 kilometers / 18 miles
- Status: Construction
- Start year: 2021
In June 2019, it was reported: "Construction is nearing completion on the C$706 million ($530 million) Saddle West Expansion, with facilities for 382 MMcf/d scheduled to go into service this month."
Articles and resources
- Planned Pipelines, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018
- TransCanada to Proceed With Saddle West Natural Gas Project, North American Oil and Gas Pipelines, accessed October 2018
- Gordon Jaremko, "NGTL Sets 2022 Completion Date for Renovation and Expansion Project," Natural Gas Intelligence, Jun. 3, 2019, accessed Sep. 22, 2021.