Saint-Ghislain power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Saint-Ghislain power station is a 350-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hainaut Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Baudour, Hainaut Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Baudour, Hainaut Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 50.4719, 3.8248 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 350 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Transparency - Plant Units Engie, accessed December 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002267 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 22WSAINT-150221B accessed November 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_22WSAINT-150221B European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91