Salam-Abu Gharadig Southern Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Southern Gas Pipeline or Salam-Abu Gharadig gas pipeline, is an existing natural gas pipeline, running from Salam gas field to Abu Gharadig gas field, Egypt.
The pipeline runs from Salam gas field to Abu Gharadig gas field, Matruh governorate, Egypt.
- Operator: Apache Corporation
- Owner: Apache Corporation
- Parent Company:
- Capacity: 187 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 212 kilometers
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Associated infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIA) for Egyptian Oil & Gas Activities, Apache Egypt Companies, Feb. 2004.