Salaqi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Salaqi power station (神华神东电力萨拉齐电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Salaqi Town (Salaqizhen), Tumed Right (Tumote You) Banner, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Click here for a dynamic map that can be zoomed in and out.
Background on Plant
Salaqi power station is a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The plant was completed in 2011, and was originally owned by Shenhua Group.
- Sponsor: Shendong Power
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Salaqi Town (Salaqizhen), Tumed Right (Tumote You) Banner, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.533812, 110.564765 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- In service: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山西电建二公司承建的萨拉齐发电厂1号机组投产发电," State Grid Corporation of China, 2011-05-16