Samsun-Ankara Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Samsun-Ankara Gas Pipeline is a gas pipeline in Turkey.
The pipeline runs between Samsun through Amasya, Corum and Kirikkale and ends in Ankara.
- Operator: Botas
- Current capacity:
- Length: 501 km / 311.31 miles
- Start Year: 2002
- Diameter: 48 inches
- Status: Operating
- Associated Projects: Russian Federation-Turkey Natural Gas Main Transmission Line, Blue Stream Gas Pipeline
Articles and resources
- Hazinedaroglu Construction Group (2016). "Blue Stream Russia – Turkey Natural Gas Pipeline, Samsun - Ankara, Turkey". hazinedaroglu-group.com. Retrieved August 21, 2020.
- Botas. "SAMSUN - ANKARA NATURAL GAS TRANSMISSION LINE". Retrieved August 21, 2020.
- Botas. "Completed Projects". Botas.gov. Retrieved August 21, 2020.
Related GEM.wiki articles
Wikipedia also has an article on the Samsun–Ceyhan pipeline. This article may use content from the Wikipedia articles under the terms of the GFDL.