San Severo Enplus power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
San Severo Enplus power station is a 421-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Foggia, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in San Severo, the province of Foggia, Italy.
- Sponsor: Enplus
- Parent company: Alpiq Holding SA (67%), Eviva s.p.A (33%)
- Location: San Severo, the province of Foggia, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.6262, 15.4226 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 421 MW
Articles and Resources
- San Severo gas-fired combined cycle power plant |
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUURATINO1O accessed November 2019