Sandreuth power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sandreuth power station is a 150-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Nürnberg, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: N-ERGIE AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Nürnberg, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.4386, 11.0606 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 150 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0742 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005810 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0743 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019