Sanjiao No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sanjiao No.1 Coal Mine(山西晋煤太钢能源有限责任公司三交一号煤矿) is a permitted coal mine with an annual production capacity of 6 million tonnes(Mt). It is one of the coal mines located in the Hedong Coalfield, southeast of Linxian County of Shanxi Province.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chegan Town, Linxian County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 16th 2017, the development of Sanjiao No.1 Coal Mine with an annual production capacity of 6Mt per year was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Jinmei Taigang Energy Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi State-owned Capital Investment and Operation Co.(80.91%), China Development Bank Capital(10.38%), China Cinda Asset Management(8.71%)
- Location: Chegan Town, Linxian County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.786314,111.066045
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 797.59Mt
- Minable Reserves: 567.29Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 94.5836k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: