Sant Joan Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sant Joan Mill power station is a 25-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Girona, Spain.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Sant Joan les Fonts, the province of Girona, Spain.
- Sponsor: Torraspapel SA
- Parent company: Lecta SA
- Location: Sant Joan les Fonts, the province of Girona, Spain
- Coordinates: 42.215018, 2.5151128 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 25 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 25 MW (2011)
Articles and Resources
- Torraspapel invests Euro 32 million in new cogeneration facility at its coated paper mill in Sant Joan les Fonts SpainFastmarkets RISI, October 06, 2011.
- Lecta SA, LEI Reference Data, GLEIF, accessed Jan. 15, 2020
- Sant Joan Mill Girona, Google Maps, accessed November 2019.