Santa Bárbara Oil Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Santa Bárbara Field is an operating oil field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PDVSA
- Owner: Not stated
- Discovery year: 1941
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Santa Bárbara Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||60||million bbl/y||2015|
|production||total liquids||not applicable||51||million bbl/y||2004|
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||1 362||million bbl||2015|
|reserves||total liquids||1P reserves||1 519||million bbl||2004|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- total liquids = oil, including condensate and natural gas liquids
- EUR = Estimated Ultimate Recovery
Articles and Resources
- Pérez, J. G.; et al. (May 17, 2017). "Fully Compositional Integrated Subsurface-Surface Modeling for Critical Gas Condensate Reservoirs: Santa Barbara and Pirital Fields, Venezuela". OnePetro. Archived from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. EX-99.T3". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
- PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. (November 17, 2020) UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Form 20F . Report.
- "Santa Barbara". Wood Mackenzie. May 7, 2020. Archived from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.