Santa Barbara power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Santa Barbara power station is a 392-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Arezzo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Meleto Valdarno, the province of Arezzo, Italy.
- Sponsor: Enel
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Meleto Valdarno, the province of Arezzo, Italy
- Coordinates: 43.5650, 11.4777 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 392 MW
Articles and Resources
- Potenziamento della centrale termoelettrica di S.Barbara nel comune di Cavriglia (AR) - Info - Environmental Assessments and Authorizations - SEA - EIA - IPPC Permit
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) WOCMU6HCI0OJWNPRZS33 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002940 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Rehabilitation of the Santa Barbara mining district - Enel.it