Santa Cruz power station (Brazil)
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Santa Cruz power station (Brazil) (Usina Termelétrica Santa Cruz) is a 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Santa Cruz, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Furnas Centrais Elétricas S.A.
- Parent company: Eletrobras
- Location: Santa Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.9145, -43.7656 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 500 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Eletrobras Companies". El Etrobras. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Relatório de Fiscalização TC n. 011.210/2018-4, Fiscalização n. 102/2018" (PDF). Câmara dos Deputados. April 18, 2016. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Usina de Santa Cruz - 350 MW". FURNAS. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.