Santa Fe Mainline Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Santa Fe Mainline Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline.
The pipeline starts in Bernalillo, New Mexico, USA and runs to Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
- Operator: New Mexico Gas Company
- Parent company:
- Size: 20 inches
- Length: 56.3 kilometers / 35 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2021
- Cost: USD$60 million
Articles and resources
- Infrastructure updates, New Mexico Gas Company, archived from the original, archived Aug. 17, 2021, accessed Aug. 17, 2021.
- Kevin Robinson-Avila, NM Gas Co. building pipeline to Santa Fe, May 21, 2020, accessed Aug. 17, 2021.
- EIA Natural Gas Pipeline Projects (EIA-NaturalGasPipelineProjects.xlsx, EIA, accessed Aug. 17, 2021.
Related GEM.wiki articles
*add as many countries as the pipeline passes through