Santa Rosa Oil and Gas Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Santa Rosa Field is an operating oil and gas field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PDVSA
- Owner: Not stated
- Discovery year: 1941
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Santa Rosa Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||1||million bbl/y||2014|
|cumulative production||oil||not applicable||380||million bbl||1984|
|reserves||gas||original gas in place||8 778||million m³||2003|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- EUR = Estimated Ultimate Recovery
- million boe = million barrels of oil equivalent
Articles and Resources
-  . Report.
- "Giant Oil & Gas Fields of the world". World Map. 2010. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- Light, Chris (May 1, 2004). "Caspian Sea Energy: Oil, Politics and Development in the Caspian Sea Region" (PDF). NPS. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 8, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Tomoaki Sumii, Koji Wakita, Osamu Matsubayashi, Keizo Fujii, Tomoyuki Moritahi, Kenneth J. Drummond, David Palfreyman, Marcelo R. Yrigoyen, and Jose Corvalan D (2000) Explanatory Notes for the Energy-Resources Map of the Circum-Pacific Region, Pacific Basin Sheet . Report.
- Jose Becerra, Ernesto (December 1, 2003) Characterization and assessment of uncertainty in San Juan Reservoir Santa Rosa Field . Report.