From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sarakhs-Sari Pipeline is a gas pipeline in Iran.
The pipeline runs from Sarakhs to Sari, Iran.
- Capacity: 10-12 bcm/year
- Length: 795 km / 493.99 miles
- Diameter: 30 inches, 36 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- "Sarakhs Sari Pipeline," Enipedia. (Retrieved from Internet archive)
- "TURKMENISTAN/IRAN: AGREEMENT FOR A NEW PRICE AND INCREASED EXPORTS OF TURKMEN GAS". Wikileaks. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "Middle East Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". theodora.com. Retrieved 2020-08-06.