Sarmato power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sarmato power station is a 180-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Piacenza, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Sarmato, the province of Piacenza, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Sarmato, the province of Piacenza, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.0522, 9.5072 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 180 MW
Articles and Resources
- Sarmato thermoelectric power plant | Edison
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002949 World Resources Institute, June 2019