Sartell Cogeneration Plant
Sartell Cogeneration Plant (also known as International Paper Sartell Mill) is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Verso Paper in Sartell, Minnesota. The plant provides power to Verso's Sartell pulp & paper plant. Verso split off from International Paper in 2006.
- Owner/Parent Company: Verso Paper
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 20.4 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 20.4 MW (1982)
- Location: 100 East Sartell St., Sartell, MN 56377
- GPS Coordinates: 45.6192, -94.2012
- Electricity Production: 94,487 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|