Sateri Jiangxi Chemical Fiber Co captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sateri Jiangxi Chemical Fiber Co captive power station (赛得利（江西）化纤自备电厂) is a 125-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Lushan, Jiujiang, Jiangxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Lushan, Jiujiang, Jiangxi Province, China.
The Sateri Jiangxi Chemical Fiber Company captive power station was commissioned in 2020 to provide electricity to the facilities of the Sateri (also known as Saideli) Jiangxi Chemical Fiber Company. The facility specializes in cellulose fiber and is the newest addition to the Sateri Group's cellulose fiber plants, having been completed in 2020. The cellulose fiber plant has two production lines with a total annual output of 250,000 tons. The entire facility (including the Sateri Jiangxi Chemical Fiber Company captive power plant) had a total investment of 12 billion RMB.
- Sponsor: Saideli Jiangxi Chemical Fiber Co
- Parent company: Saideli Jiangxi Chemical Fiber
- Location: Lushan, Jiujiang, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.6247, 116.1229 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: Unknown
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 125 MW
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 125 MW (start-up in 2020)
Articles and Resources
- "Our Operations". Sateri (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-07-29.
- "赛得利在九江的第三个纤维素纤维项目正式开工" (PDF). RGEI. 2017-11-27. Retrieved 2021-07-29.