Savannah Gas Field (Trinidad and Tobago)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Savannah Field is a discovered gas field in Trinidad and Tobago.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: BPTT
- Owner: BPTT (100%)
- Parent: BP P.L.C. (100%)
- Discovery year: 2017
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Savannah Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|reserves||gas||reserves||28 317||million m³||[not stated]|
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Matapal Gas Project Development, Trinidad and Tobago". Offshore Technology. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Repsol Uncovers In Trinidad And Tobago Its Largest Gas Volume In Five Years" (PDF). Repsol YPF. June 5, 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Angelin, Trinidad - Investors". BP Global. Archived from the original on April 18, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "BP in Trinidad and Tobago". BP TT. Archived from the original on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.