Scandale power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Scandale power station is a 814-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Crotone, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Scandale, the province of Crotone, Italy.
- Sponsor: Ergosud
- Parent company: Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH), A2A SpA
- Location: Scandale, the province of Crotone, Italy
- Coordinates: 39.1022, 17.0325 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 814 MW
Articles and Resources
- Ergosud S.p.A.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002865 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Centrale elettrica di Scandale | EP Produzione