Scheldelaan Exxonmobil power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Scheldelaan Exxonmobil power station is a 140-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antwerp Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.2540, 4.3340 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_22WSCHELD1502261 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 22WSCHELD1502261 accessed November 2019