Schwarza power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Schwarza power station is a 27-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Thüringen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Rudolstadt, the state of Thüringen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Energie- und Medienversorgung Schwarza GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Rudolstadt, the state of Thüringen, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.6869, 11.3293 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 27 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005812 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0856 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)