Selian No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Selian No.1 Coal Mine (内蒙古同煤鄂尔多斯矿业投资有限公司色连一号煤矿) is located in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China. Its annual production capacity is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hantai Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In February 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Selian No.1 Coal Mine with a total production capacity of 5Mt/year.
In fact, the mine started its construction as early as October 2009. On May 10th, Selian No.1 Coal Mine was approved by the Ordos Coal Bureau of Inner Mongolia to begin the trail operation from May 12th 2017 to December 31st 2017.
In December 2017, Selian No.1 Coal Mine has received the safety production license issued by Inner Mongolia Administration of Coal Mine Safety.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Erdos Mining Investment Co.
- Parent Company: Datong Coal Mining Group (29.3%), Inner Mongolia Erdos Investment Group (30%), Zhejiang Energy Group (19%), others(21.7%)
- Location: Hantai Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.866469,109.844292
- Status: Constructing
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 754.03Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 386.58Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 89.51k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: