Sembulang Island power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sembulang Island power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Riau, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Pulau Sembulang, the province of Riau, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Bukaka Barelang Energy
- Parent company: PT Bukaka Teknik Utama (BTU)
- Location: Pulau Sembulang, the province of Riau, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 0.8503, 104.1815 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 100 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 100 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)