Senboku 2 LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Senboku 2 LNG Terminal is an LNG import terminal in Kansai, Japan.
- Owner: Osaka Gas
- Location: Port of Sakai-Semboku, Kansai, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.536626, 135.40147 (exact)
- Capacity: 10 mtpa
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 1977
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Senboku 2 LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in Kansai, Japan.
Senboku 1 LNG Terminal along with Senboku 2 LNG Terminal supplies 70% of the total natural gas supplied by the company.
Articles and resources
- GIIGNL 2021 Annual Report, accessed May 5, 2021
- Senboku 2 LNG Terminal, A Barrel Full, accessed April 2017
- Evolution of an LNG Terminal: Senboku Terminal of Osaka Gas , 23rd World Gas Conference, Amsterdam 2006, Toshiro Otsuka , 2006