Sendai Tohoku power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
The Sendai Tohoku power station was a 525-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tohoku, Miyagi, Japan.
The satellite photo below shows the former location of the power station in Tohoku, Miyagi, Japan.
Background on plant
The plant was location on what is now the site of Tohoku's gas-fired Sendai power staton.
- Sponsor: Tohoku Electric Power Co.
- Parent Company: Tohoku Electric Power Co.
- Location: Tohoku, Miyagi, Japan
- Coordinates: 38.3178125,141.0744944 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- In service: Unit 1: 1959; Unit 2: 1959; Unite 3: 1962
- Capacity: 3 x 175 MS
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal Type: Unit 1-2: 2007; Unit 3: 2004
- Coal Source: Imported
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Sendai Thermal Power Station, Wikipedia, accessed May 2020